Saturday, October 3, 2009

One Week to Go .. Counting Down

We're in the final stretch to the Covered Bridge Festival - Oct. 10-11.  I've been busy baking and getting this year's selections ready.  I will be posting the flavors as well as the other items we will be selling in the next day or two.

Today, the weather is a little cool and cloudy.  Hopefully, we will have better weather next weekend.

I'm looking foward to blogging about what's new and happening here at Simply Cheesecakes.

More to come from our bakery .. until next time, happy baking.  Diane


Stuart's Turtle

1 comment:

  1. I need to come out that weekend. I love your cheesecakes and I have some exciting news of my own...maybe. some serious plans going on over my way. can't wait to see you. might bring my charge out with me on Sunday. he would love it. Unitl later.....

    ReplyDelete

Simply a Slice of Something Extraordinary!